By default, the booking restrictions that you have created at business level at applicable for all the customers. If you want to apply a booking restriction to a specific customer, you can do so by going to the customer details and updating the restrictions in the customer’s profile which will be applied to the specific customer only.
The booking restrictions that you can add are:
- Payment related restrictions - You can restrict the customer to be a post-paying customer or a pre-paying customer only.
- Appointment approval related restrictions - You can allow the customer’s appointments to get automatically approved or you can restrict the customer’s appointments to require approval.
- Booking limit - You can restrict the number of appointments a customer can book based on a frequency and time frame.
To add booking restrictions to a customer, follow the below-given steps.
Quick Nav — (Customers → Click on the customer’s name to apply booking restriction → Under the ‘Info’ tab, click on the ‘Update Restriction’ link against ‘Customer Booking Restrictions’ → Add restriction in the ‘Customer booking restrictions’ pop-up window → Click on ‘Update’)
- Log into the Appointy admin panel.
- Click on the ‘Customers’ icon in the toolbar appearing on the left.
- Click on the customer’s name to apply booking restriction to the customer.
- Click on the ‘Update Restriction’ link against ‘Customer Booking Restrictions’.
- Add payment related restrictions, appointment approval related restrictions or booking limit to the customer.
- Click on the ‘Update’ button once you have updated the booking restriction for the customer.