Your basic account setup requires you to add your service list, staff members, business hours and business information to be displayed in your client’s booking interface.
If you have already configured all this correctly with the help of the onboarding wizard, you can directly jump over to linking services with the staff and setting up the availability against each staff member.
This will help you to display service-staff availability and organize your booking calendar better without any errors.
Add your service list
You can easily build up the list of services that you want to sell. It includes your service name, service duration and service cost which are displayed on your client’s booking interface. Service lists can be segregated into service categories that help you to manage your service list better.
Quick Nav — (Settings → Service → Click on the ‘+ Add Service’ link appearing at the top-right corner → Add service details in the ‘New Service’ pop-up window → Click on ‘Add’)
- Go to the ‘Settings’ tab in the toolbar on the left and click on ‘Service’ under the ‘Resource Management’ section.
- On the ‘Staff’ window, click on the ‘+ Add Service’ tab appearing at the top-right corner.
- Enter the service details in the ‘New Service’ pop-up window and click on ‘Add’.
Add your staff members
In order to let your clients make bookings with your business, you need to add bookable staff members who will be assigned to perform your services. You can assign staff their own working hours, as well as individual services.
Quick Nav — (Settings → Staff → Click on ‘+ Add Staff’ appearing at the top-right corner → Add the staff member’s details in the ‘New Staff’ pop-up window → Click on ‘Add’)
- Go to the ‘Settings’ tab in the toolbar on the left and click on ‘Staff’ under the ‘Resource Management’ section.
- On the Staff window, click on ‘+ Add Staff’ tab appearing at the top-right corner.
- Enter the staff details in the ‘New Staff’ pop-up window and click on ‘Add’.
Each staff member can be given their own unique login access via their email address, so they can manage their own calendar, availability, and bookings.
Assign services to staff members and set up your staff’s availability
By default, the staff’s availability is created according to the business hours that you have set up. If the working days and hours of your staff members differ from your business hours, you can set up the availability against each staff member.
Appointy allows you to set up regular as well as irregular availability for your staff members.
- Go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Business Hours’ in the ‘Resource Management’ section.
- The ‘Business Hours’ window will open displaying the business hours of each staff member.
- Mouseover on the time slot of the staff member and click on the pencil-like edit icon.
- In the staff schedule pop-up window, set up working days, ‘Start Time’ and ‘End Time’ for the staff member.
- Add more services to the staff member’s schedule and click on ‘+ Repeat for other staff’ to add more staff members to the same schedule.
- Click on ‘Add’ to confirm the schedule for the staff.