The basic account setup requires you to add your service list, staff members, business hours and business information to be displayed on your client’s booking interface.
If you have already added this information with the help of the onboarding wizard, you can directly jump over to linking services with staff and configuring each staff member's availability.
This will help you generate service-staff availability without any error and organize your booking calendar better.
Add your service list
You can easily create a list of services that you sell. You will be required to enter the service name, its duration and cost while adding a service. Service lists can be segregated into service categories that help you to manage your service list better.
Quick Nav — (Settings → Service → Click on the ‘+ Add Service’ link appearing at the top-right corner → Add service details in the ‘New Service’ pop-up window → Click on ‘Add’)
- Go to the ‘Settings’ tab in the toolbar on the left and click on ‘Service’ under the ‘Resource Management’ section.
- On the ‘Staff’ window, click on the ‘+ Add Service’ tab appearing at the top-right corner.
- Enter the service details in the ‘New Service’ pop-up window and click on ‘Add’.
Add your staff members
In order to let clients make bookings with your business, you need to add bookable staff members who will be assigned to perform your services. You can assign individual staff and services their own working hours.
Quick Nav — (Settings → Staff → Click on ‘+ Add Staff’ appearing at the top-right corner → Add the staff member’s details in the ‘New Staff’ pop-up window → Click on ‘Add’)
- Go to the ‘Settings’ tab in the toolbar on the left and click on ‘Staff’ under the ‘Resource Management’ section.
- On the Staff window, click on ‘+ Add Staff’ tab appearing at the top-right corner.
- Enter the staff details in the ‘New Staff’ pop-up window and click on ‘Add’.
Each staff member can be given their own unique login access via their email address, so they can manage their own calendar, availability, and bookings.
Check out how to allow login access to your staff members
Assign services to staff members and set up your staff’s availability
By default, all staff are available for booking within the set business hours of your business. If the working days and hours of your staff members differ from your business hours, you can set up their individual availability against each staff member.
Appointy allows you to set up regular as well as irregular availability for your staff members.
- Go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Business Hours’ in the ‘Resource Management’ section.
- The ‘Business Hours’ window will open displaying the business hours of each staff member.
- Mouseover on the time slot of the staff member and click on the pencil-like edit icon.
- In the staff schedule pop-up window, set up working days, ‘Start Time’ and ‘End Time’ for the staff member.
- Add more services to the staff member’s schedule and click on ‘+ Repeat for other staff’ to assign the same schedule to other staff members.
- Click on ‘Add’ to confirm the schedule for the staff.