In Appointy, you can view all your staff members at one place along with all their details. Follow the steps below to view your staff list.
Quick Nav — (Settings → Staff → The ‘Staff’ window will appear with a list of all your staff members)
- Log into the Appointy admin panel.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ icon in the toolbar appearing on the left.
- Click on ‘Staff’ tab under the ‘Resource Management’ section to view your staff members.
By default, the ‘Staff’ window will show you a list of all your ‘Active’ staff members. You can filter and view your staff members based on their status by clicking on the down-facing arrow beside ‘Active’. You can filter your staff based on the following status:
- Who can login (Professional and above plans)
- Who can’t login (Professional and above plans)
You can also sort the staff list by clicking on the list heads. Staff list can be viewed in A-Z or Z-A alphabetical order based on their ‘Name’ or ‘Email’. Or you can click on ‘Visibility’ or ‘Login’ to sort the staff based on their visibility status or login access status.