In Appointy, each of your staff can have different work schedules and so, the Business Hours can be set against each staff.
Any staff can either have a regular, irregular or both kind of work schedule for each week. Appointy is flexible enough to support almost any type of work schedule.
A schedule is generated by combining Regular work times and Irregular work times. Here are examples of a few schedules that can be easily setup with Appointy.
- Staff performs all services every day from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Staff performs a particular service only on Wednesdays (or other days) .
- Staff works irregular hours from time-to-time.
- Staff works on weekdays and every second weekend.
- A regular staff will be absent on this Friday.
Follow the steps below to set up regular Business Hours for a staff member:
- Once logged in into your Appointy admin panel, click on the ‘gear’ icon in the left tab to go to Settings. Then, click on ‘Business Hours’
- On the ‘Regular’ tab in Business hours, click on the ‘+’ symbol on any of the day slots for the staff member, whose Business Hours you are updating.
- Select the ‘Start’ and ‘End’ times for the staff, for each day and click on ‘ADD’.
Once you’ve set Regular work times, the schedule will repeat weekly for the selected staff members. Regular work times are for regular working staff. Regular work times are assigned by linking staff to a service on weekdays.