Listing your business on Reserve with Google makes it easy for people to find you on Google and offer convenient online scheduling. This feature not only allows your business to appear in the search results and Google maps but also adds a ‘Book Now’ button to your Google business card and allows your customers to instantly reserve a time to avail your services.
To get listed on Reserve with Google, you need to have an account with one of Google’s official scheduling partners (like Appointy).
Currently, Reserve with Google is not supported for all business verticals and services and does not exist in all geographies. Read this blog to check if you are eligible to get listed on Reserve with Google.
Table of Contents
- Getting listed on Reserve with Google
Getting listed on Reserve with Google
You can get your business listed on Reserve with Google using Appointy by following these three simple steps.
- Log into your Appointy admin account.
- Go to the ‘My Space’ area and click on the ‘Marketplace’ icon in the toolbar appearing on the left.
3. The Marketplace window opens, listing all the apps and integrations that Appointy offers. From ‘Marketing’, select the ‘Reserve with Google’ option.
4. Click on ‘Opt-in’ to send us a request to integrate your Appointy account with Reserve with Google. Once you opt-in, we will check if your business fulfills the Reserve with Google eligibility criteria.
What happens after you meet these requirements?
If you meet all the Reserve with Google requirements, we will approve your opt-in request and send it to Google for further verification. After we send your opt-in request to the Google Reserve team, it takes them 15-20 business days to verify, and get your business listing up and running.