Appointy allows you to collect payments from your clients at the time of booking appointments. The only prerequisite is that your account should be integrated with a supported payment gateway.
Table of Contents
- Supported payment gateways by Appointy
- Enabling pre-payments on Appointy
Supported payment gateways by Appointy
Currently, Appointy allows you to integrate with the following payment gateways.
Enabling pre-payments in Appointy
In order to accept pre-payments from your clients, follow the steps given below:
- Log into your Appointy admin account.
- Go to the ‘My Space’ area and click on the ‘Settings’ icon in the toolbar appearing on the left.
- The Settings window will open with another sidebar appearing beside the toolbar. Scroll down and click on the ‘Payment Rules’ tab listed under the ‘Customer Booking Rules’ section.
- Turn on the ‘Accept pre-payments’ option by clicking on the toggle button next to it.
- Once the ‘Accept pre-payments’ option is turned on, you will see the following three options.
- Charge full-service amount
- Charge fixed booking fee
- Charge % of service value
- You can choose any of the three options and enter a fixed booking fee or percentage of the service value that you want to charge as pre-payment in the respective fields.
In case, you want to charge ‘0’ value for a service as pre-payment, you can set the service amount as ‘0’.
- If you want to charge tax on your services, you can do so by enabling the toggle button appearing against ‘Tax’. Once you click on the toggle, add your tax details in the ‘Add Tax’ pop-up window that opens and click on ‘Add’. You can add as many taxes as you want.
Now you can easily accept pre-payments from your clients at the time of booking appointments through the payment gateway(s) that you have integrated with your Appointy account.