Appointy provides ICal subscription feeds that can be subscribed by any supporting ICal client to update local calendar in real time.
By default, Android OS does not synchronize with ICal. However, there is a free application on Google Play store that enables ICal feeds on Android phones.
- Download and Install ICalSync application from here or we have attached the .APK file for you to directly install onto your phone.
- Run ICalSync app on android phone and it would give you an option to go to "Go to Sync Accounts"
- Click on "Add account" from the bottom right.
- Select ICalSync.
- Enter Name and other details. In "choose URL" enter the ICal URL which you can copy by right clicking the red ICal button on the admin calendar area. (Note: replace webcal:// with http:// in this link)
- Set synchronize time to 15 Min and save it.
- You will start seeing all your appointments directly in your mobile's native calendar. You can even customize settings to get an alert prior to appointments.
Step 1 Click on Icalsync2.
Step 2 Select Show sync Account.
Step 3 Click on Add account.
Step 4 Select Icalsync2.
Step 5 You can input name, select the color to show Ical sync event on calendar, Select source as URL.
Step 6 : Login to your admin area (Appointy account) and click on ICAL button, copy the URL as shown in image below and Paste under URL in "Icalsyn2" in your mobile and replace webcal:// with http:// in this link.
Step 7 Set the time interval to 15 min and click on save.