Let customers find and book you using Google Search, Maps or the RWG website. Appointy helps both its legacy customers (customers using Appointy’s legacy interface) and customers using Appointy 9.0 to list their business on Reserve with Google.
Case 1: If you are using Appointy's Legacy interface (Appointy 7.0 or 8.0) follow these steps:
Step 1: Login to your Appointy admin panel and select the ‘Reserve with Google’ option from the left pane.
Step 2: A pop-up window appears on the screen. The toggle is ‘OFF’ by default. To opt-in as an RwG listed business, switch it ‘ON’ by sliding the toggle. After enabling this, a request to opt-in is sent to our team, which goes through your business details to check if you meet the Reserve with Google (RwG) Program requirements.
Case 2: If you are using Appointy 9.0 follow these steps:
Step 1: Login to your Appointy 9.0 admin panel. From the left-side toolbar, select the ‘Marketplace’ icon.
Step 2: The Marketplace window opens, listing all the apps and integrations Appointy offers. From the ‘Staff Pick’ select the ‘Reserve with Google’ option.
Step 3: Click on ‘opt-in’ to send us a request to integrate with RwG. We check if your business fulfills the RwG eligibility criteria.
Reserve with Google Program Requirements:
Your business should fall in the following criteria in order to get listed on Reserve with Google:
- It needs to have a verified Google Business profile or a Google Map listings.
- The platform currently doesn’t provide the listing for businesses that require any additional information to be filled in before or during the booking (for ex: via a Google form).
- All businesses that need to be HIPAA or PHI Compliant are not supported by Reserve with Google currently.
- All businesses that don’t have a fixed location, or provide door-to-door services to their clients are not supported by Reserve with Google currently.
- All businesses need to have a few (at least one) available booking slots for the next 15-30 days to get listed on RwG.
- The platform currently doesn’t support listing for businesses behind a membership wall for bookings. In other words, all your services should be available to be booked by every citizen.
- All businesses need to have a fixed and non-zero cost assigned to all their services to get listed on RwG.
- All businesses should have an active business website, linked to their Google listing
- All businesses should have at least one review online. Either on Google, or Yelp and Facebook.
- All businesses that require pre-approval for services before booking are not supported by Reserve with Google currently.
- RwG is available for the businesses in the following countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
What happens after you meet these requirements?
- If you meet all the RwG requirements, we will approve your opt-in request to list your business on RwG from our side. Sit tight and wait until the folks at Google work their magic.
It takes the Google Reserve team 7-8 business days to set it up and get your business listing up and running.
- Go live and start getting bookings from Google.
- However, if you are just missing the cut, don’t worry! We send a series of emails directing the next steps you can take to meet the RwG listing criteria.