Appointy’s Affiliate Program allows you to earn a reward in the form of a commission for bringing new business to us.
Every time you refer Appointy to someone as an affiliate, you will be receiving your share of commission for each referral.
Sure, it is an extended source of earning that effortlessly adds some extra bucks to your bank balance. We understand you'd have more incentive to refer our service to others if you received a little kickback.
How does the affiliate program work?
Here's how Appointy's affiliate program works:
- In order to become an affiliate, you must have an account on Appointy.
- If you're an existing customer, you can write an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to become an affiliate. If you're a new customer, register on Appointy with a Free account, and then reach out to us. Click here to Register NOW.
- After your email is received, our team will convert your Appointy account into an affiliate account by adding an 'Affiliate' tab which can be accessed under 'Marketing'.
- In the 'Getting Started' tab under 'Affiliate', you will see an affiliate link for all your referrals that you can promote on your website, social media handles, or emails.
- The affiliate link will have a tracking code attached to it which will help us to track your referrals and automatically update your referral list in your Appointy affiliate account.
- Your Appointy affiliate account will act as a dashboard where you will be able to view and manage all the details of your referrals and your income earned from affiliate sales.
- Under 'Referrals', you can view all your referrals, their account details, and your entitled commission amount as per the agreement.
- Additionally, promotional graphics are provided to you under 'Promotional Graphics & Logos' that can be used to promote Appointy.
- The amount of commission that you'll be entitled to will be recurring and will be paid to you on request for each month or year, according to the subscription plan that your referral opts for in Appointy.
- Commissions will be paid to you by Appointy when you request for it. Commissions are not automatically credited through the system.
- You need to integrate your PayPal account with your Appointy affiliate account. Payments will be made in the same PayPal account that you will integrate into your Appointy affiliate account.
We share between 20% to 50% depending upon the number of referrals you make for the entire billing life cycle of the referrals.
- Commissions will be provided on both monthly and yearly subscriptions of your referrals.
- You will start receiving commission for any referral only after 120 days of their first billing cycle.
- Commissions are not automatically credited through the system. We will pay you the commission amount as per the agreement when you reach out to us and request it.
- It is important that the referral must register from the affiliate link provided to you in your Appointy account so that it can be tracked and appear as an affiliate sale in your dashboard. Only then you will be eligible to receive the commission.
Why do you need an account with Appointy to become an affiliate?
- Having an account on Appointy allows you to keep a track of your affiliate sales, their account and subscription plan details, the commission amount that you are entitled to for each referral, your affiliate income, and your affiliate account balance.
- The Appointy account will be useful for you whenever you need to demonstrate to a referral of how Appointy works.
- At times, you might require that you show a customized booking portal setup to a referral or a group of referrals based on their scheduling needs. In this case, Appointy's team can provide you customization on your Appointy account's booking portal so that you can better present Appointy to your referrals as an affiliate.
Whenever you refer someone, the referral will be provided complete product demo and setup assistance that he requires based on his scheduling requirements. Our support team is available 24/7 and paid customers are always given priority support through chat, phone call, and email.
Terms and Conditions
- You must have a PayPal account to become a part of Appointy's affiliate program.
- All affiliate payments are made in US Dollars only.
- If a referral cancels his account and asks for a refund, you won't be eligible to receive the commission. If the commission is already being paid to you, it will be deducted from future payments that will be made to you for other referrals.
- You're not allowed to bid on Appointy's keywords.
- Do not mention Appointy's competitors in your affiliate messaging.
- You are responsible for making sure that your affiliate messaging and other affiliate marketing practices comply with all the applicable laws and regulations in your area. For example, if you are promoting your affiliate link via email or SMS, please ensure that you have the permission of the recipient before sending it.
- Do not present your identity as an employee of Appointy or otherwise affiliated with or endorsed by Appointy.
- We request you to remain honest and truthful about your use of Appointy. Don’t do anything deceptive or misleading.
- Do not say anything about Appointy or how to use Appointy that is not mentioned on Appointy's website. In other words, don’t talk about Appointy in a way that Appointy doesn’t already talk about itself.
- Do not post any Appointy materials or tracking links on sites with illegal or objectionable content.