Reserve with Google is a growing platform which only caters to a few business verticals as of now. The services that are currently not supported by Reserve with Google are:
- Businesses that offer services for free or without a specified price are not supported. The minimum service cost should be $5 for any service to be eligible to get listed on Reserve with Google with Appointy.
- Businesses that require pre-payments to get bookings are not supported by Reserve with Google.
- Membership-based services that can be availed only by purchasing a membership, or have to be subscribed to, or follow a recurring billing cycle are not supported. Only metered services (pay-per-use or one-time usage services) are eligible to get listed on Reserve with Google.
- Services that are on-demand, mobile-based or in-home are not supported. Only the services that are offered at the business address are eligible.
- Additional steps in the booking flow, such as filling out a form, opting for an add-on, redeeming a coupon, etc. are not supported while taking a booking through Reserve with Google. Any custom field beyond the first name, last name, email address and phone number cannot be enabled in Reserve with Google to capture client information.
- Services that require to be insured or have legal requirements, e.g., PHI or HIPAA compliance are not supported by Reserve with Google.