Yes. You can track Google Adword conversions with Appointy.
At Appointy, we understand that every penny spent for marketing on Google Adwords should be tracked. It not only, gives you a better idea of your marketing spend but also helps in making future marketing decisions.
Here are the steps to enable Google conversion tracking with Appointy.
- Login to your Google Adwords account at http://adwords.google.com
- Go to "Tools & Analysis" & select "Conversions". (We are assuming that you already have an active campaign)
- Create a new conversion script using "+ Conversion" button in green. (Remember to not use currency symbol like $ etc in the "Conversion value" parameter. For example, put 20 instead of $20)
- In the "Code" section, select "I make changes to the code".
- Create a new page on your website with the code provided.
- Enter the page URL in Appointy from SETTINGS~>> BOOKING RULES~>> Tracking Code~>> Enter URL of page on which you have included google adwords script section.
- Page containing Google conversion script should be on the same domain as where the campaign ad is forwarded. For example, if you have a campaign that forwards customers to http://www.xyz.com then your script should be on similar domain like http://www.xyz.com/googleconversion
- Tracking is not instant. It can take from 30 minutes to 24 hours to show conversion on your Google Adwords account.
- Clear cookies and try if you are conducting multiple tests from a single machine. Otherwise, conversions might not be shown correctly.