After each appointment, a customer can be requested to provide a review. Here are a few things to know about "Review Management" with Appointy.
- Asking a review is a manual task. The request is sent from "Day View" or "Agenda View" by clicking on "Ask a Review" link. When clicked, an email is sent to customer with a link to post a review. It is done on purpose to control negative image on the web. It is hard to satisfy every customer and you would not want an angry customer to write a review.
#1. Ask a review link on DAY view
#2. Ask a review link on AGENDA view
- Reviews are posted against appointments, so a single customer can post multiple reviews based on his experience of each Appointment.
- Reviews are available on customer booking page under "About Us" tab. The name of "About Us" changes automatically to "Reviews" after first review on the client side. Customer side booking on Facebook page, shows review under the scheduling calendar.
- The client can themselves review the past appointment by logging into the client calendar (see the image below)
- Reviews are posted on client's social networking channels like Facebook or Twitter and acts as a kind of personal recommendation for your business.
- Business owner can check latest reviews from the notification/loud speaker icon. See the image below:
- Reviews can also be posted on Business Facebook page.
- Review email that is sent to the customer can be customized from SETTINGS-->CUSTOMIZE-->"9. Thank you email ". The default text there is the one that is sent to the customer.