Paypal sends IPN (Instant Payment Notification) to Appointy after each payment with the status of the Payment. If you notice successful payment in Paypal but not in Appointy then please follow the steps mentioned below to troubleshoot.
1. Log-in to your Paypal account.
2. Go to HISTORY-->IPN HISTORY
3. Search for a Notification around the same time as of payment.
4. If you do not see any notification then please check if Notification has been enabled. Click here to know more about enabling Notifications.
5. Check if the status is "Sent".
6. Click on "Message ID" next to notification and check "Notification URL" and "HTTP Response code". Notification URL should be "http://www.appointy.com/PaymentProccessor/PayPalIPN.aspx" with response code as 200.
7. If "Notification URL" is correct and response code is other than 200 then please email us at email@example.com. If Notification URL is incorrect then please set correct notification URL.