When you set regular business hours, Appointy automatically renders the day view as per your start time and end time of the day. It can be changed by clicking on the settings icon as shown in the image below:
Articles in this section
- How to unlink service from the staff?
- How do I change the time interval that Outlook automatically checks or sends email?
- How can admins take bookings outside of regular work hours on day view?
- Why my native calendar on devices running iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac) does not update automatically with Appointy iCal feeds?
- How to enable OpenID in my wordpress powered site?
- Why can't I see appointment feeds for more than 7 days in the past?
- On Day view, Appointments are offset by a few minutes
- Why some of my customers are missing?
- How appointy integrates with Google Apps?
- Can I select a service or staff or category automatically?