Yes. Go to "Settings"-->"Look & Feel" and select from the available ready to use themes. You can further customize those themes by using our visual "Theme Designer" tool.
Articles in this section
- How to unlink service from the staff?
- How do I change the time interval that Outlook automatically checks or sends email?
- How can admins take bookings outside of regular work hours on day view?
- Why my native calendar on devices running iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac) does not update automatically with Appointy iCal feeds?
- How to enable OpenID in my wordpress powered site?
- Why can't I see appointment feeds for more than 7 days in the past?
- On Day view, Appointments are offset by a few minutes
- Why some of my customers are missing?
- How appointy integrates with Google Apps?
- Can I select a service or staff or category automatically?