There are two ways to update your native calendar on your phone. Following is the description of the two approaches:
Appointy provides iCal subscription feeds that can update your native calendar. Your native calendar will automatically fetch appointments from Appointy (Your iCal client will query Appointy servers and update automatically).
iCal feed subscription is only one way from Appointy to your iCalendar.
1) iCal feeds:
- On iPhone:
You just need to click on the iCal button. (See the attached screenshot for your reference)
- On Android devices:
By default, Android OS does not synchronize with iCal. However, there is a free application on Google Play store that enables iCal feeds on Android phones.
Following are the easy steps for your reference:
- Download and Install iCalSync application from here https://play.google.com/store/search?q=ICalSync+khoas&c=apps
- Run iCalSync app on android phone and it would give you an option to go to "Go to Sync Accounts"
- Click on "Add account" from the bottom right.
- Select iCalSync.
- Enter Name and other details. In "choose URL" enter the iCal URL which you can copy by right clicking the red iCal button on the admin calendar area. (Note: replace webcal:// with http:// in this link)
- Set synchronize time to 1 hour and save it.
- You will start seeing all your appointments directly in your mobile's native calendar. You can even customize settings to get an alert prior to appointments.
2) Google Calendar Sync:
- Appointy Integrates well with your mobile's native calendar via Google Calendar and Google Sync:
Once linked with Google calendar, Appointy will update Google calendar which can further synchronize to Android phones or other mobiles using "Google Sync" which can be downloaded from here. This synchronization works like a charm and this double synchronization is instant.