Appointment booking rules are basically to govern who can book with you. For all the options, you can set it as "Requires approval" (will require you as an admin to approve the appointment to be as a confirmed booking) and "Doesn't requires approval" (no approval is needed, the clients can straightaway book a confirm appointment with you).
Following are the easy steps:
1. Login to your Appointy admin area.
2. Go to SETTINGS~>> BOOKING RULES~>> Who can schedule?~>> Who can book and who will need an approval?
- Pre-Paying Members: You can choose to take appointments ONLY from pre-paying clients. This option is a premium feature and is available in PRO and above memberships. For more information on pre-payment click here! Also, you can understand the flow of paid booking on appointy by clicking here.
- Phone Verified Members: In this case, only the clients who have verified their Phones, can take bookings. You will be required to buy sms credits in order to let your clients verify their phones. You can buy it from SETTINGS~>> MY MEMBERSHIPS ~>>BUY CREDITS section of your Appointy admin.
- Non Phone Verified Members: An email will be sent to the customer to verify email address. An appointment will be considered as non-verified unless the client's email is verified. Unverified appointments can be approved by the Admin or on email verification. When a new user registers, he/she will be required to verify his email in order to have confirmed appointment. This is done to authenticate the new user, and encourages genuine booking.
- Non Email Verified Members: Even the clients who haven't verified their email can book book with you!