If you are looking at this question then it means that you have completed your setup and now you want to explore Appointy to its fullest.
- The first step is to link your "Facebook Page" with Appointy. If you don't have a "Facebook Page" then please create one from here.
- Link your Twitter account with Appointy. Twitter is turning into a real time search and tweeting about your "Discount Coupons" and "Reviews received" can bring you clients from your area. Twitter data is very important as it is available in Google's search results.
- Create your first Discount Coupon from "Promote"-->"Discount Coupon" and send an invite to your existing clients from our "Invite Tool".
- Create a "Social Promotion" and reward your customers to invite their friends.
- Customize "Thank You email" that is sent after an appointment. After appointment, click on "Ask-a-Review" to send an email to your clients to rate your services. These reviews will be posted on your client's Social networking site and would act as a personal recommendation to your Business.
- Check daily for new reviews and do not forget to click on "Post to Facebook" next to each review to make a shout about the feedback from happy clients on your "Facebook Page". This will help create your brand's recall in your client's sub- conscious mind.
- Log out from your administrator area and take a test booking as a client from PC, Mobile and Tablet. Appointy works great on almost all platforms.
- Join us on our Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/appointy for daily tips & tricks and updates.